Image hosted by Photobucket.com


ABOUT ME!

LIMHAN

林 瀚





LOVES IN MY LIFE

God
Church
Brothers
Sisters
MuM&DaD
UVPHS





WISH LIST

WATER
audio enjoyment
more teeshirts
driving license
Jaguar XR & XJ
Lexus rx400 to drive my family around!




ASK YOU TALK, DON'T WANT AH!?





< LINKS >

UNITED VOICES!
-audreyTEO(:
-anadee(:
-angie(:
-cherie(:
-cindy(:
-eve(:
-jiajun(:
-jiayin(:
-kuekjing(:
-sheryl(:

NP
-mel(:
-maxine(:

PHS-ian
-pinye(:
-sirong(:

CHEC
-samanthaChan
-Kun

HIHS
-charlene
-rachel
-zhiyan

SBCyouth.blogspot.com
-edmundWong
-hanZong
-samuel
-terrenceTeng
-weili
-zhaoPei
-zhaoQi

friens
-connie
-mabel
-yann

cousins
-siying(cousin)
-jiaNing(cousin)

PAST
January 2007- February 2007- March 2007- April 2007- May 2007- June 2007- July 2007- August 2007- December 2007- September 2008- October 2008- November 2008- December 2008- January 2009- April 2009- July 2009- February 2010- March 2010- April 2010- May 2010- June 2010- July 2010-

Tuesday, June 15, 2010


exam was just over last week, I almost watched Prince of Persia with my ex-classmates on friday after exam, BUT my exam starts at 4 which i thought it starts at 8am like the other exam schedules, so they finished their exam at 10am and happily went to town for astons and watching POP while I am going to school for the exam. Just great, but anyway after the exam, I came home, planned to go night cycling with nizam and laurel, me and nizam wanted to start cycling at 7.30pm, I called laurel he said it was too early and he wanted to push back to 9pm, so i told nizam that we shall meet at 9pm. 8.30 came, i call laurel to make sure he was ready, he was outside and he asked me if we could meet at 10pm, I said NO because we already pushed back from 7.30 to 9pm just for you, and you're asking for another inch, as the chinese saying goes, if you are given an inch you will ask for a yard. okay, so he told me he'll call me soon to confirm... and it was 9pm, called him FIVE times at 9pm but didnt pick up, i fed up with him already and it was 9.15pm, so I called nizam lets go.. sometimes this kind of bff, I still don't really know how to trust him when he didn't do what he says and the ultimate thing is not picking up my call when you said you'll call me.........

sometimes you treat the party as your very good friend but he does things that will hurt you. Isit fair? maybe theres no such thing as fair, only God judges everything and He is the most righteous and fair. I wonder how does God look like. should be the most handsome i guess?

I want to buy a new bike, mine was given free since i was p5. its cuii-ed already...

1:35 AM





CREDITS
BLOGGER
DEVIANTART
GINAF-
Daryl :D